Sunday, May 22, 2011

some odds and ends

This post is mostly just for some cute bits and pieces I've found online and wanted to share!

First up, how cool are these STD's:


[source]

So cute! I would have loved to have tried something like this but I think they are a little too fiddly...I would have gotten annoyed! Hehe

A fun "Bridal Party Survival Kit" template can be found here! I definitely want to make some bridal party survival kits so will be keeping this template in mind.

A cute tree-themed STD!

[source]
And a just-as-cute invite!

[source]


And lastly, some cute little flags! I love these and think they would be fun in photos...it's a cute little DIY!! What do you think?

[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...