Monday, May 09, 2011

another peek...

So we've decided to re-shoot our photos, for a number of reasons, but there are still a few that we can use...like this one below. I love it hehe. What do you think? I can't wait to finish off our invites now...

IMG_9309


I've been running around today, picking up envelopes, backing card, cutters and some paper to try through my printer for the STD/Wishing Well cards. Quite excited to get started, but can't until we agree on an image for our invite, after the next shoot. But I think I like this one^ a lot...maybe for the STDs...(my brother pointed out yesterday how horrible that abbreviation is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...