Tuesday, May 03, 2011

...the dress...

As I've probably mentioned before, I have no idea what kind of wedding dress I want. I'm actually not a big wedding dress person...I have yet to find a dress that really jumps out at me. Whenever I get the question (and you know you get it a lot once you're engaged!), "What kinda of dress do you want?" my answer has always been, "I have no idea!" I've had numerous discussions with my ladies about what it could possibly look like...and other then the fact it will probably be strapless, I had no idea...

Until now. Now I have a little bit of an idea. Because I saw these pictures, and COMPLETELY fell in love with the bottom of this dress:

2336_110610_artedit0387_110610_artedit1316_110610_artedit
[source]


Isn't it just gorgeous? I love the old world charm to it...I think it's stunning. The top I'm not a huge fan of (sorry if this is your wedding dress! It's just not me!) but I love love love the bottom...

Of course, in saying that, I could try something similar on and it could look terrible...so the world is still wide open, wedding dress wise. I think I will happily try on a million styles to get an idea of what suits me and what I like. But I will definitely be looking for something similar to this to try on :)

Did anyone else find an inspiration image (or two, or three?) before they knew what they wanted out of a wedding dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...