Tuesday, June 07, 2011

cute little sign!

This evening I thought I would show you guys a little something that I've been working on.

During my wedding blog stalking, I came across this awesome little poem in a Ruffled blog post. I thought it would be a great addition to our engagement party, in particular so that those who are drinking alcoholic beverages don't get their cups mixed with the non-alcoholics!



I love the idea of filling one of the jars I've decorated with some black textas and popping a print with this poem on it next to it!

I'm trying to create a print on Photoshop. This is the look I'm going for:


[source unknown]


However, I'm not terribly good at working out which fonts to use and where to place them. Hopefully I get it sorted and can create something half decent!

Do you guys think this is a good idea?

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Playing with fonts is one of my favorite things - I'm sure you'll come up with something you love

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...