Sunday, May 12, 2013

happy mother's day

A big Happy Mother's Day to all my Mummy followers! In particular, Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out in blogland expecting their first little baby...as my Mum wrote on my Facebook wall this morning (and made me cry!):

"Being a Mum starts from the first moment you know that a little person needs you...From the first moment her thoughts are always for her baby...When Baby is born and looks into their Mother's eyes, their first thought will be...'Oh...There you are...'"

This is also the first year I can wish a Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law...and thank her for giving me her son :)

And of course, I do not have enough words to express my thankfulness, love and admiration for the woman who helped shape me into the person I am today. My Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...