Monday, May 13, 2013

dear baby

Written on 23rd of January, 2013

Dear Baby,

It's been a busy couple of days. On Monday Mama booked in with our midwife - her name is Sarah. She sounds lovely and I can't wait to meet her. Yesterday, I had to share your existence with my big boss at work... I hadn't wanted to so early but she had requested an update on my CPH and well, I couldn't really discuss it without mentioning you!!

However, that led Daddy and I to the decision to tell Nanny and Poppy about you last night. It took a few minutes for the news to click... Then Nanny cried. Hehe. It's going to be hard for them to keep your secret for a little while longer!! Soon we will tell Oupa, then a little later, Ouma and all your Aunties and Uncles. They are all going to be so excited!!

I wonder if Aunty Juzzie's scream will be louder then when she realised Mama and Daddy were engaged??

Counting down til we can see you and hear your little heartbeat...

Love Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...