Wednesday, May 29, 2013

going back to...14 weeks!

24.03.2013 - 30.03.2013

How far along? 14 weeks!

Baby Size: Baby is the size of a peach

Total weight gain: A few kilos at this point.

Maternity clothes? Not technically, but I do have a pair of maternity leggings that I find MUCH more comfortable than normal leggings so I have worn those a couple of times

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Getting better but I feel like a much lighter sleeper now. Getting up once, usually between 4 and 5:30am to use the bathroom

Best moment this week: Sharing the news of your existence with social media! In particular, on Facebook with friends and family, where everyone went a little crazy :) Our midwife appointment at 13 weeks was also pretty awesome!

Miss Anything? Some of my Summer clothes but since we’re moving into Winter I’m getting over that.

Movement: Not yet, no…

Food cravings: McDonald’s chicken nuggets … But Daddy won’t let me call you our Little Nugget haha

Anything making you queasy or sick: Chocolate, sadly. Some has been ok, if it has a filling say, but straight up chocolate tends to make me feel nauseous.

Gender: Surprise! We’re both still strongly thinking girl

Symptoms: Some cramping, lots of bathroom breaks tired (although a little better recently), a little heartburn if I have too much water before bed and a belly! Yay!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Excited

Looking forward to: Feeling you! And our next ultrasound/midwife appointment on the 1st of May

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...