Friday, May 31, 2013

going back to...16 weeks!

07.04.2013 - 13.04.2013

How far along? 16 weeks!

Baby Size: Baby is the size of an avocado (yum!)

Total weight gain: A few kilos at this point.

Maternity clothes? Not yet, although I have officially started a collection. Definitely finding maternity tights more comfortable than normal tights, and loving my skirts with my “fold down” waist (not maternity but certainly could pass as such!)

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Still getting up between 4 and 5:30am to use the bathroom, occasionally at 7 if I don’t. The hubs switched sides of the bed with me and I’m finding it much more comfortable (and getting a better night’s sleep!)

Best moment this week: FEELING YOU MOVE! Okay, this was technically in week 15 but has continued and is slowly getting stronger. I can’t believe I can feel Little Bean so early but hey, with all the jumping around they do when we see them on the ultrasound, I can’t say I’m too surprised!

Miss Anything? Some of my Summer clothes but since we’re moving into Winter I’m getting over that.

Movement: Yes, yes, YES! On the 1st of April I felt something…wasn’t too sure and was feeling a little silly in case I was wrong (it was so early!). But the next day it happened 3 more times in the exact same spot – definitely Little Bean!

Food cravings: Lemon and Sugar crepes! Nom, nom, nom. I think Auntie Juzzie is having sympathy cravings for them!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Chocolate still. The smell of cigarettes makes me want to hurl…

Gender: Surprise! We’re both still strongly thinking girl

Symptoms: Some cramping, lots of bathroom breaks, tired (although a little better recently), a little heartburn if I have too much water before bed, itchy skin and a belly! Yay!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Excited

Looking forward to: Your Daddy getting to feel your kicks! And our next ultrasound/midwife appointment on the 1st of May. Oh and starting prenatal yoga classes on the 14/04/2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...