Thursday, May 16, 2013

going back to...4 weeks

18.01.2013 - 24.01.2013

How far along? 4 weeks! (approx.)

Baby Size: Baby is the size of a poppy seed!

Total weight gain: None so far!

Maternity clothes? Hells no – won't be a while yet!

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Been sleeping SO WELL, it’s been amazing. I fall asleep and stay asleep…for someone who is normally a trouble sleeper, it’s been fantastic! (we are also housesitting so that helps!)

Best moment this week: Having blood taken (NEVER thought I'd say that!) and confirming – you are definitely in there! Seconded by telling my parents, before we left to housesit for 10 days, and booking in with our caseload midwife – Sarah!

Miss Anything? Been able to just eat something without checking Google first to see if it’s ok! (checked out “pepperoni on pizza” before I ate it!)

Movement: Way too early yet!

Food cravings: Nothing yet

Anything making you queasy or sick: Started feeling nauseous, mostly of a night, but nothing in particular causing it!

Gender: Will be a surprise for our first little one!

Symptoms: SUPER sore boobs. I knew we were pregnant before we took a test – the day I think I ovulated I almost passed out in the shops, then about a week and a half later we had some implantation bleeding.

Belly Button in or out? I have a very deep in! Can’t wait to see what happens!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Excited! And very much enjoying keeping our little bean our little secret…

Looking forward to: Getting that referral for our first scan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...