Friday, August 05, 2011

i love mail deliveries...

...and I've had a few of them this week!

First up, our stamp came! And I love it! So all our Thank You's have been stamped and were mailed today - yay!



Then, I had a little envelope from twobirds arrive, with some sample colours I requested...If you haven't checked out twobirds dresses before, definitely do - they are awesome and about a bajillion dresses in one! (may be a slight exaggeration!) Very versatile and the colours are lovely...but I just don't think I'm a fan of the material. For any other occasion, yes, but the material is a little too, hmm, shiny maybe? for what I have in mind for bridesmaids? I think I'm leaning more towards soft and ethereal...But they really are gorgeous dresses...



THEN I got another AWESOME delivery from good ol' kikki k! You may remember I ordered my Wedding Folder from them? Well I got a $15 voucher from kikki k, just for having a birthday (isn't that nice!) and decided to buy their AWESOME Wedding Notes. Seriously, if any of you guys are just starting out your planning, or need a present for a bride-to-be, this is the BEST organiser I have come across! (and I am an organisation/stationary freak!) Check lists, lovely layouts for budgets, sections for EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF - this planner has it all! Plus, it is pretty and elegant. DEFINITELY recommend it!!! I was in my happy place this afternoon filling in all the pretty little areas and ticking off enough things to make me feel satisfied that I am an organised little bride-to-be :)




I was filling this out while watching "Bride Wars" today. I had my folder, my organiser and a bridal mag in front of me...all while watching a bridal movie...the future hubby walked in from mowing the lawns, took one look, shook his head and walked right back out. *whoops*


I also bought myself the newest Wedding Style Guide yesterday - it's my fav. wedding mag and I intend to get all of them before my wedding next year :) They just look so pretty too!!!



I also contacted a man about a car today (and future hubby is currently decided yay or nay!) and have a number of posts planned for the upcoming week! Going to try and blog for frequently!

Until then, I leave you with a picture of this stunning vintage Dior gown that The Lane posted on Facebook this week...*sigh, happy place again*....

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. OOOO I soo love getting packages in the mail too..I Just hate waiting for them to come..lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...