Friday, July 05, 2013

dear baby

Dear Baby,

Well Little Bean, we are two hundred days into this pregnancy according to Mama's phone app...roughly 11 weeks til your due date. I often wonder just how long it will be before we get to see your squishy little face...

Last night I watched you and your Daddy communicating through your own little Morse Code - he tapping on my belly, you kicking back. Amazing. When Daddy found your foot and pressed against it, you kicked against him, almost like, "Get lost Dad, this is my space"... I can't wait to see the two of you together in person. I think my heart will bust.

We often wonder who you are, which of the names we've chosen you will take on, grow into. Who you will look like, how you will come into this world and how you will change our lives...11 weeks seems so short, but also so long...

Keep growing strong no-longer-so-Little Bean. As much as we are dying to meet you, you're not quite ready to join us yet. But oh when you do...how happy we will be.

Love Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...