Wednesday, January 11, 2012

a picture says a thousand words...

Tonight's post will be short and sweet, as we're currently running around collecting various items for our photoshoot with the wonderful Sandra Henri tomorrow! I'm excited...nervous...and excited again! I can't wait to see how all the photos turn out but at the same time, I fear that we will not know what to do and end up looking silly (although I'm sure if anyone could make us look fantastic while looking silly, it would be Sandra!)

So far we've collected some books, a Rummikub set, some chalkboards, an old wooden album, numerous old family photographs, some sign props, some "A" and "G" letters, our gorgeous "Grow Old Along With Me" sign from Miss Laina and a few other knick knacks. Oh, and my mum just pulled out this GORGEOUS old wooden trunk that was her uncle's and made it through the war in one piece...I'm so excited to include this and to show it to Sandra! If you can't tell, we're going for a vintage feel. I can't wait to see it all come together at the vineyard and old 1800's cottage tomorrow!

I would love to share with you some of the photos that we used as inspiration for our outfits and the feel for our shoot tomorrow but since I'm not sure where they have come from I don't feel right posting them (as they are of other people's engagement shoots). But hopefully I will have some sneak peak shots to share with you after the shoot!

For now, I'm off to bed for some beauty sleep...and also to keep myself from eating the chocolate coated strawberries we made for tomorrow! Yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...