Sunday, January 01, 2012

happy new year!

Welcome to 2012!!! I can't even begin to express how excited I am to start this year... We have so many friends expecting their first babies, as well as a few adding to their families (and I mean REALLY adding - we have a friend expecting triplets!!!) and we have many friends establishing new families (yep, lots of weddings this year!!)

And of course, we get to start our own family unit this year - I simply cannot wait! This year I start the year as a Miss and end it a Mrs. I celebrated my last Christmas and New Years as a Miss surrounded by family and friends and loved every minute.

As we're one of the first to hit midnight, New Years Day is starting to come to a close for us here in Australia and evening is starting to settle in. Before it does though, I think one last trip to the beach is in order!

Look forward to sharing more of our journey with you in 2012!!! Xxx


I'm going to marry this boy this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...