Saturday, November 26, 2011

inspiration board

Last night I decided to put together a proper inspiration board with some of the things I already have for the wedding (Chapel, shoes, bridesmaid dresses), some of the ideas I really want to do (tossing lavender, Paloma's Nest ring bearer bowl, bouquet) and some of the things I have found and loved in the last few weeks (lavender place settings, grey groomsmen's suits, etc.). I could probably still add more pictures to this board, but so far this is what I have. I would love to hear what you guys think of it so far, I feel like it's slowly starting to portray the look I want it to. It's starting to get me excited!


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of it. I have yet to put together an inspiration board! Are they easy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty easy!! I used http://www.photovisi.com/ to make this one, using some of my favourite inspiration pics/pics of real things we have. I think once you've got a good amount of pictures of things that you really want to use, it's very easy to put one together. Right at the beginning it's a little hard, since you have less of a clear idea :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...