Wednesday, October 02, 2013

...our first wedding anniversary...

Yes, I'm a few days late with this post...but I think I have a pretty good reason -


Whatcha think?? :) But more on this little love bug real soon, because today's post is about my husband....

My wonderful, amazing husband. On the 29th of September we celebrated one year of marriage. One whole year already!  And while this year marked a very different day to last, and we were battered, bruised and sleep deprived, nothing could be any better than the day we had - loving on our new baby, a physical representation of a love that has grown over the last year and will continue to do so.


I wished my husband a happy anniversary in the best way possible, with our daughter, and thanked him for the best present in the world - our baby girl and the love and support he gave me to get her here. We needed nothing more.

I can't wait to see where our future leads and look forward to many more anniversaries celebrating what started this little family of ours - our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...