Sunday, October 28, 2012

officially introducing...

...our Bridal Party!

I thought the best way to start our Wedding recaps, whet your appetite if you will, while I get started organising our photos into more manageable amounts that will make sense as blog posts, would be to officially introduce our Bridal Party to you. Below are the couple portraits that we took in between the ceremony and reception, while our guests were mingling, shouting about a football game (more on that later!) and receiving canapes and drinks!

I think they all turned out lovely and I'm so thrilled with how everything pulled together. You can see hints of the girls' dresses and flowers here, as well as the boys' suits, and our little people's attire! Enjoy!

Garth and Danielle, Justyna and Chris, Brenden and Kylie,
Hayden and Romana, Mark and Annie

Page Boy - our nephew Aiden with his "Pa" (Poppy),
Flower Girls - our niece, Tamzyn and my god-daughter, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...