Thursday, March 15, 2012

cake topper collection

Following on from yesterday's cake post, today is all about the humble cake topper. I do love to find a good cake topper and as always, the trusty etsy doesn't fail to provide!!!

Below are some of my favourites but there really is something for everyone's taste - if you can imagine it I can almost guarantee someone on etsy has made it (or is willing to!). I'm not going to say which of the below we're going to perch on top of our pretty little cake (maybe because I might still change my mind!) but to be honest, I would be happy with any of these babies on show on our wedding day! Which one is your fav.?

[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...