Friday, January 24, 2014

2/365 :: 3/365

Yep, I feel like I have already fallen behind before I've really started! The post I had scheduled, or *thought* I had scheduled for the second week didn't post. So I'm putting 2 and 3 together...just in time for week 4 on Sunday! Eventually I'll get my blogging act together ;)

2/365
This week was an emotional one for me as a Mama. I finally started to really see myself in my daughter, and she started to fit into some of the little outfits I purchased for her, before I even knew who she was! In this pic, I started what I hope will be a lifelong love of reading like her Mama...even if she is reading upside down! (#reading...you'redoingitwrong!)
Taken 11/01/2014

3/365
This week Olivia started her swimming lessons! It was her first time in the pool and she loved it! This photo was taken the next day, at her playdate with her playgroup friends at our local kiddie pool. Growing up too fast!
Taken 17/01/2014

"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts and comments! Please feel free to leave a little message below...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...